I just want to say to you, Susan, from afar (I wish I were closer), how strong is your spirit, how clear, poetic, and deeply feeling are your posts on this blog. How fortunate Tony is to have you with him even in hell. . . .love, Paul
I've been keeping an eye on the blog and was so happy to hear Tony was doing so well yesterday. Please let him know I am thinking of him and please say hello. Such good news for your family and friends.
okay now! So is there an estimated time of departure from hospital? If you can let me know when that time arrives, I would like to help you help him home if I'm not shleppin to the valley...and is this Danny Mann the Danny Mann I know from warm-up times??
4 comments:
I just want to say to you, Susan, from afar (I wish I were closer), how
strong is your spirit, how clear, poetic, and deeply feeling are your posts on this blog. How fortunate Tony is to have you with him even in hell. . . .love, Paul
Dear Susan,
I've been keeping an eye on the blog and was so happy to hear Tony was doing so well yesterday. Please let him know I am thinking of him and please say hello. Such good news for your family and friends.
Danny Mann
great!
and on on on on and
life straight ahead.
okay now! So is there an estimated time of departure from hospital? If you can let me know when that time arrives, I would like to help you help him home if I'm not shleppin to the valley...and is this Danny Mann the Danny Mann I know from warm-up times??
Post a Comment