Thursday, February 28, 2008

phew!

okay-- so... it looks like the Pain Team
inserted the epidural catheter in the wrong place..
ooops......... and that seems to have caused the
blood pressure to plummet--
yeah duh.... okay okay
it happens VERY rarely
all of that
no comment...
but T has not awakened and they are going in
to complete the operation at this moment--

pray for better luck this time around
it is now quarter to 5 and
Sofie is coming by for dinner and
I will hang here til T is out of surgery about 10 tonight.

and then hopefully he will awaken refreshed and
renewed..

stay tuned
much love
s

6 comments:

Andy said...

Good news. Hang in there, Susan!

Much love -

Andy & Cindy

JS said...

phew! is right.
candles lit
quite a bit
June

jz said...

I'm here. Waiting and watching and wishing and hoping. So glad he got past that....GLITCH? Love, jude

Bridgy said...

Sending all of my nursing karma your way. Just to cover more bases I'm having a bowl of thin mint ice cream in tony's place tonight. Love you all- Bridget

Betsy Kahn said...

As you know I'm a Jew now but when I used to be a Quaker we would say at times like this: "I'm holding you in the Light." And that is literally what I am doing, while feeding the dog and feeding the kids and sorting the mail...holding you all in the Light.

much love from cousin Betsy

Sol said...

We're hoping Tony's out of surgery by now and sleeping with sweet dreams of recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with both of you.
Love and hugs,
Sol & Barbara