..they say. Born right near a grand statue of the man.
What came first? the chicken or...
In the platz where I sat for the afternoon of swooping pigeons and
a view of the Muenster Cathedral
a zippy little oompah band played polka music
which morphed to Joe Venuti
which morphed to la real Jazz Hot!.. hot cha, fraulein!
Then, they shook their heads in disgust
as I seemed to be the only tourist in the crowd and
they could see I was not relinquishing my front row cafe seat
and the just warm fresh cafe kuchen
to come by with a euro or six.
Today's tea was fresh pfefferminze and
speaking of wurst-- and the worst wurst at that--
i couldn't stop myself from peeking into the Bonn Macdonald's
after an after noon of strenuous write, sit, drink tea, read, write , sit......
i couldn't stop myself from peeking into the Bonn Macdonald's
after an after noon of strenuous write, sit, drink tea, read, write , sit......
oh, and a venture into the damen pulli sektor for a look see...
and then more read, write, sit, drink tea......
and then more read, write, sit, drink tea......
but MacDonald's haben ein "Nurnberger" especial..
1 euro und 99 cents.. drei skinny breakfast sausage on a squishy roll mit mustard unt kraut...
ja ja
mit Pepto bismol on da zide......
ah great cuisines of the world....
1 euro und 99 cents.. drei skinny breakfast sausage on a squishy roll mit mustard unt kraut...
ja ja
mit Pepto bismol on da zide......
ah great cuisines of the world....
First workshop done tonight. A lovely gathering of students, teachers..
Irish, American, Guadalupe-an, Italian, a Brit, a fellow from New Delhi
all clustered round a la the Writers Bloc.. Internationalstyle.
We talked about writing, I channeled Deena Metzger
and was pleased to use less words this time and more
quiet energy to gather and guide them to their own adventures.
I so enjoy the ability to give this gift.
most grateful.
and i am proud that I charged money and made it.
Invite back in May! Sofie may be in Greece in the spring
but you didn't hear it from me, and if so, I hope to meet her at the end of the session there and perhaps visit again for more in depth work.
Yes, say the God's.
All this and I got paid.
It is the model that I was building with T.
I think he would finally be happy with the travel choices I have made, especially the perks.
I think he would finally be happy with the travel choices I have made, especially the perks.
Never forget the German Chocolate kuchen.
i have been so fortunate to be so beautifully escorted thru this experience so far
Tomorrow Koln Cathedral, Koln Macdonald's
Frankfurt evening..
more to come...
Tomorrow Koln Cathedral, Koln Macdonald's
Frankfurt evening..
more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment