One coast so much like the other
in our kingdoms by the sea.
Someone wrote something like that,
I am sure.
Life continues to present itself as bas relief
to the pulse underneath.
Tomorrow I visit with a man 40 years
ago I knew as young and strapping
and eager and brave.
And time will collapse and we will see how
our stories have cloaked us
and if the same pulse that we knew
as true blue apassionados
remain.
I wonder as I wander
Wow.
in our kingdoms by the sea.
Someone wrote something like that,
I am sure.
Life continues to present itself as bas relief
to the pulse underneath.
Tomorrow I visit with a man 40 years
ago I knew as young and strapping
and eager and brave.
And time will collapse and we will see how
our stories have cloaked us
and if the same pulse that we knew
as true blue apassionados
remain.
I wonder as I wander
Wow.
2 comments:
Susan, you seem to be able to live through pain and continue to breathe in ways I know i can't.
Wow.
ah... the ol' life force
not for the faint of heart
Post a Comment