Friday, November 12, 2010

peter panansa was right..

"Wendy... why would you lay alone in your silly bed
when you can come fly with me and
we can say things to the stars!?"


I took my first REAL flying lessson today
i mean flying,
like the Avatar Bhagvan sailing like the suprhero he is above the campus
and across the moon.
When I was in VANITIES many years ago, I would extend my arm in the third act
and after I had said the words so many many times ( JOPPA YOGA) i no longer was in
my mind and I would sail out in the universe, astral project I guess, on a wonderful silver cord.
The air would whoosh and I would look down over the city and flip round and round, never losing my place and.. then, conveniently every night  I would return to the stage just in time for the next speech.

Today I did it again. but with no silver cord and no reason to return.
A flight high and wide and mighty, like Super Girl  on Magic Carpet Tours.
It was true and I wasn't afraid.. at all. This from a girl who eschews ferris wheels.

Here are some quotes from the week

"One we declutch from the mind...we are here. We have arrived, come gone and remain in tact"
"Life is a mystery to be experienced, not solved,"

and a few other quotes:
all I have witnessed to be true these last ten days:

"We live in a time of miracles. It is simple."

"India was a nation of greatness. Everyone wanted something from us.Our wealth and our beauty
and the wall was built and we lost touch with the very thing that gave us who we were. We do this work, because poverty is not an aspiration.. of spirit or pocketbook."

"However did we loose this connection?
We do this work
we do this reconnection work
it is what we do
we are not a religion or a cult
we are doing this work because it is practical and it is true."

"And the new age gives us computers and technology
and this age gives us deeksha so the work can happen more
quickly"

"I had a dream a few nights back. I was doing such hard hard work
Somewhere I was doing hard hard work and when I inquired about pay
they shook their head.,
We can only pay you in cake filling, sweets and delight."

A few more days to go.
Blessings all round
s

2 comments:

Eve said...

are you in Rome yet?

Unknown said...

November 12 marks Sara and Maxwell Nadis' 59th wedding anniversary! So on a day when I remember oh so many years ago when peter panansa flew and you were flying with him... I thought I'd share that they are both doing well, still in love as much as they ever were... and more. Love to you wherever you soar... D